If you worked in 2014, and earned less than $53,000, then you may be eligible to have a qualified tax preparation volunteer prepare your federal tax return.
IRS certified volunteers will ensure you receive the maximum tax refund and help determine if you are eligible for the earned income tax credit.
Sites are open starting January 24 through April 15. Click here to see a list of locations.
Please bring the following items:
- Proof of identification – Picture ID.
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents or a Social Security number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter for you, your spouse and dependents.
- Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN.
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents listed on the tax return.
- Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-Misc from all employers.
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099).
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns if available.
- Proof of bank account routing numbers and account numbers for direct deposit, such as a blank check.
- Total paid for day care provider and the day care provider's tax identifying number (the provider's Social Security number or the provider's business Employer Identification Number) if appropriate.