Board Committee Meetings
Board of Supervisors members serve on various regional agencies, committees and subcommittees. Meeting materials are provided here, based on date and scheduled meeting time.
Committee appointments are conducted annually.
You may review the public meetings calendar for a schedule of committee and all public meetings (where more than two members of the Board of Supervisors may be present).
Fairfax County is currently undertaking a comprehensive review of its nearly 400 Lines of Business (LOBs) as a part of the multi-year planning initiative. All "Budget Committee / Lines of Business" meetings are linked to the LOBs archive.
- 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m. - Budget Committee / Lines of Business
- 9 a.m. - Personnel Committee
- 10 a.m. - Development Process Committee
- 1 - 5 p.m. - Budget Committee
- 5 p.m. - Audit Committee
- 10 a.m. - Public Safety Committee
- 1 - 6 p.m. - Budget Committee / Lines of Business
- 9 a.m. - Public Safety Committee
- 10 a.m. - Transportation Committee
- 1 p.m. - Environmental Committee
- 3 p.m. - Development Process Committee
- 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Joint School Board and Board of Supervisors Retreat
- 4:30 p.m. - Audit Committee
- 10:30 a.m. - 50+ Committee
- 1 p.m. - Human Services Committee
- 3 p.m. - Housing Committee
- 10 a.m. - Human Servicces Committee
- 1 p.m. - Public Safety Committee