Board Committee Meetings
- Meeting materials are provided here, ordered by scheduled date and meeting time.
- All meetings take place in Government Center conference room 11, unless otherwise noted.
- All committee meetings in conference room 11 are broadcast on Channel 16, streamed live online and available, following the meeting, to view on demand.
Fairfax County is currently undertaking a comprehensive review of its nearly 400 Lines of Business (LOBs) as a part of the multi-year planning initiative. All "Budget Committee/Lines of Business" meetings are linked to the LOBs archive.
This meeting schedule was last updated June 16. Meeting agendas and materials are updated as received.
- 8 a.m. - Economic Advisory Commission - meeting agenda , march 21 meeting summary , autonomous vehicle event recap
- 10 a.m. - Personnel Committee - meeting agenda , Retirement System Review: Overview and Demographics , Retirement System Review: VA Code Requirements
- 1 p.m. - Public Safety Committee - meeting agenda , march 21 draft meeting summary , regional emergency response planning , fairfax community emergency response engagement and planning , volunteer efforts in emergency response , CERT opportunities , responding to gangs: a collaborative approach
- 3 p.m. - Budget Committee - meeting agenda , CTE Academy course offerings , CTE year in review , CTE flyer , AWEsome Career Piolot Program flyer , joint workforce development presentation , One Fairfax memo , One Fairfax Policy Development Update One Fairfax resolution , FY 2017 county and schools shared services , joint budget workgroup presentation
- 5 p.m. (in Government Center room 232) - Audit Committee - meeting agenda
- 4 p.m. (in Vienna Town Hall) - Joint meeting of the Board of Supervisor’s Vienna Committee and the Council of the Town of Vienna
- 6 p.m. (at 3610 Old Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA 22030) - Joint meeting of the Board of Supervisor’s City of Fairfax Committee and the Council of the City of Fairfax
- 10 a.m. - Health, Housing and Human Services Committee
- 1 p.m. - Transportation Committee
- 3 p.m. - Development Process Committee
Note: additional 2017 Board Committee meetings to be determined.