To request a DTV Coupon Application in other materials such as Braille, large print, electronic ASCII text, or in audio format, contact:
Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau
445 12th Street, SW
Washington, DC 20554
202-418-0530 (voice); 202-418-0432 (TTY)
By email: FCC504@fcc.gov
To request any information provided on this Web site in an alternate format, call the Fairfax County Department of Cable Communications and Consumer Protection (Communications Policy and Regulation Division) at 703-324-5900.
More information about the digital television transition is available on the following topics:
- Are All of the Televisions in the Household DTV-Prepared?
- Applying for $40 DTV Coupons
- Expired or Lost DTV $40 Coupons Can Now Be Replaced
- Purchasing a Converter Box
- Reviewing Converter Box Features
- Antennas and Reception Issues
- Cables or Other Equipment Needed?
- Portable and Large Projection TVs; S-Video and Composite A/V Cables
- Setting Up a Converter Box
- Channel-Selection Trouble-Shooting Guide
- Setting Up a VCR or DVD
- Recycling Older Televisions
- Additional Information and Resources
- Digital Transition Assistance for Older Adults and Adults with Disabilities