Community Emergency Alert Network -- Learn More
In the event of an emergency, such as a terrorist attack or severe weather incident, authorized county government personnel will send alerts, updates and instructions right to your cell phone or mobile device using text messaging and/or to your e-mail account(s).
All cell phone carriers offer, and most phones have, text messaging capability (costs may apply; check with your service provider).
Visit our FAQs for more information about text messaging and the Roam Secure Alert Network.
Getting Started Is Simple
1. No software to install, or extra equipment to purchase.
2. Registration takes only a few minutes:
- Sign up for a Community Emergency Alert Network account using your cell phone or mobile device or e-mail address.
- Choose a password so you can manage your account online.
- Now you are ready to receive alerts in the event of an emergency.