Fairfax Connector Implements Changes on Seven Routes
June 16, 2011
Effective Sunday, June 19, 2011, Fairfax Connector will modify seven routes to better serve passenger needs and improve the on-time performance of existing routes. The affected routes include: 321, 322, 555, 621, 623, 631 and 632.
Following is a summary of the changes:
Routes 321 and 322
- Trips added to make Route 321 Saturday and Sunday schedules the same, as well as Route 322 Saturday and Sunday schedules the same.
- Route 322: Sunday 6:11 a.m. trip will now start at 5:34 a.m.
- Route 322: Two Sunday evening trips added; 9:24 p.m. and 10:24 p.m.
- Route 321: One Sunday evening trip added; 10:03 p.m.
- Trips added to provide additional service from Sunset Hills Park and Ride lot to West Falls Church Metrorail Station.
- Three trips added from Sunset Hills Park and Ride lot: 5:30 a.m., 8:40 a.m. and 9:15 a.m.
- 8:02 a.m. trip adjusted to 8:07 a.m.
Routes 621, 623, 631 and 632
- Bus routes to use Monument Drive and Stringfellow Road HOV ramps in the evening.
- Route 621 6:50 p.m. trip will be changed to a Route 623 trip operating as far as the Government Center Park and Ride, saving passengers time by using the Monument Drive HOV ramp.
- Routes 631 and 632 trips after 6:45 p.m. will use the Stringfellow HOV ramp to access the Stringfellow Road Park and Ride lot.
For information about this news item call Ellen Kamilakis at 703-877-5606, TTY 711.