Fairfax Connector Implements Changes Sep. 28
September 23, 2013
Effective Saturday, September 28, 2013, Fairfax Connector will modify 12 existing routes to better serve passenger needs and improve on-time performance. Affected routes are 151, 152, 161, 162, 301, 371, 372, 373, 621, 623, 631 and 632.
Detailed route changes:
- Routes 151 and 152: Adjustments to the weekend schedule to reflect current traffic conditions and improve reliability
- Routes 161 and 162: Adjustments to the weekday schedule to reflect current traffic conditions and improve reliability
- Route 301: Addition of earlier trips in the afternoon rush hour
- Route 371: Trips start later in the evening corresponding with added service on 372 and 373
- Routes 372 and 373: Addition of later trips in the evening
- Routes 621 and 623: Extension of “short trips” ending at Fairfax County Government Center to Post Forest and West Ox Roads
- Routes 631 and 632: Adjustments to afternoon rush hour schedule to reflect current traffic conditions and improve reliability
For revised schedules, visit www.fairfaxconnector.com.
For information about this news item, call Ellen Kamilakis at 703-877-5606, TTY 711.