Fairfax Connector Wheelchair Access
All Fairfax Connector buses are wheelchair lift-equipped.
- All buses in the Fairfax Connector fleet are accessible.
- All buses kneel or lower to make it easier to get on and off the bus.
- All buses have accessibility signs, including the International Symbol of Accessibility and kneeling bus signage.
- Priority seating for people with disabilities and senior citizens is located in the seats directly behind the bus operator.
- All buses either have a low floor ramp or are lift-equipped.
- The ramps on low floor buses can be manually operated if the hydraulic system fails, for 100% reliability.
- Two wheelchair securement areas are located near the front of each bus and include tie downs and lap belts for safety.