Express Connector Service - Commuter Information
- Four routes in Tysons
- View Schedules:
- Provides quick and convenient access from Burke VRE Station to Tysons
- Routes serve Burke VRE Station as well as specific bus stops before entering the 495 Express Lanes
- Routes each serve several locations in Tysons
- Trip takes under an hour
- The one-way fare is $3.65 SmarTrip® card or $4 cash
Hours of Operation
- Weekday service
- Eight morning trips from 5:35 to 9 a.m.
- Nine afternoon trips from 3:28 to 7 p.m.
Two midday trips from Tysons to Burke
- 11 a.m.
- 12:45 p.m.
Local Routing in Tysons
Route 495M: McLean Circulation
- Route 495M includes stops at offices east of the Beltway off Dolley Madison Boulevard and Route 123
- Stops at Tysons Corner Center and along Greensboro Drive, International Drive, and Jones Branch Drive
Route 495J: Jones Branch Circulation
- Route 495J includes stops at offices on Tysons Boulevard, International Drive, Greensboro Drive, and Jones Branch Drive
Route 495G: Greensboro Circulation
- Route 495G includes stops at Tysons Corner Center and along Spring Hill Road, Route 7, Tyco Road, and Jones Branch Drive
Route 495F: Full Circulation
- Route 495F includes stops along Greensboro Drive, Spring Hill Road, Leesburg Pike (Route 7), Tyco Road, Jones Branch Drive, Tysons Corner Center, Dolley Madison Boulevard (Route 123), Colshire Drive, Tysons Boulevard, International Drive
Download a fact sheet about Fairfax Connector's new Express service from Burke to Tysons.
The 495 Express Lanes provides commuters a new option for their commute
along the Capital Beltway. To learn more about the 495 Express Lanes,
For updates on this service