Trespass Towing Advisory Board
Five voting members plus a non voting alternate member are appointed by the Board of Supervisors to three-year terms. One voting member and an alternate non voting member are citizens not actively engaged in towing in Fairfax County; two members are towing operators; and two members are local law enforcement members.
- Mr. John Fee - Chairman (Citizen)
- Mr. Al Leach - Vice Chairman (Towing Operator)
- Mr. Fred Scheler - Secretary (Towing Operator)
- MPO Steven Lescallett (Law Enforcement)
- PFC Harold Morris (Law Enforcement)
- Mr. Ron Miner (Citizen Alternate)
The Trespass Towing Advisory Board meets at the Fairfax County Government Center. Meetings are open to the public and time is available for public comment. For more information, contact Regulation and Licensing staff at 703-324-5966, TTY 711.
To advise the Board of Supervisors with regard to the appropriate provisions of Virginia Code Section 46.2-1233.2 effective July 1, 2006.
- To advise the Board of Supervisors on issues regarding trespass towing issues
- To work with the Department of Cable Communications and Consumer Protection on trespass towing issues
County Staff responds to inquiries for information, referrals, advice, and mediation from the public regarding tresspass towing issues. Staff is available Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 703-324-5966, TTY 711, or by e-mail.