Many state forms, such as those used in Civil and Small Claims, witness subpoenas, and the application for a restricted driver's license, are available on the Virginia Supreme Court's website at www.courts.state.va.us under Forms and then General District Court.
A few local forms specific to the Fairfax County General District Court are now available below.
- Although these forms may be completed online, they must then be printed, signed, and submitted to the Clerk's Office either in person, by postal mail, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your signature on the form is proof of the accuracy of the information being submitted and that you are the requesting party.
- If sending by email, do not also mail or drop off an original since this could cause confusion and makes duplicate work for the clerks.
- Incomplete forms submitted to the Court will be returned for additional information and this may delay processing of your request.
- Including your daytime phone number on all forms is very helpful in case the clerks need to contact you concerning a submission.
How to Fill Out Revisable PDF Forms
To fill out a form, open the form by clicking on it. Click inside the first field you wish to edit. Some fields only allow one line within that particular field to be edited. Begin typing. Use your "Tab" key to navigate forward through the different fields. Use the "Shift" plus "Tab" keys together to go back. For a check mark, click on the blank in front of your selection. Click again to uncheck a box. Print the form and then deliver the printout to the appropriate division of the Fairfax County General District Court. Some forms may also be submitted by email to gdcmail.fairfaxcounty.gov.
Format of Forms
These forms are available as Adobe Acrobat PDF documents. The Adobe Acrobat Viewer (free from Adobe) allows you to view, complete and print PDF documents.
- Request for Court Action
- Appearance of Counsel
- Discovery Order
- Bond Reduction Motion Form
- Continuance Request
Division Form Indexes
- Supreme Court of Virginia Forms
- Request a Trial in Accident Cases
- Credit Card Form
- Courtroom Technology Reservation Form
- ADA Request Form