North County Resource Fair
for individuals with mental health, substance use and/or intellectual challenges
Friday, March 8, 2013
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
North County Human Services Center
1850 Cameron Glen Drive, Multipurpose Room
Reston, Virginia 20190
Learn about work and volunteer opportunities and resources! Talk with staff from:
- Virginia Dept. for Aging and Rehabilitative Services
- PRS Recovery Academy
- PRS Employment Services
- Service Source
- Laurie Mitchell Employment Center
- CSB Employment Services
- Linden Resources
- North County Advisory Board
- Reston Interfaith
- Project Insight
- Community Readiness & Support Program
- Fairfax-Falls Church Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) Program
- CSB’s Valued Interns, Volunteers & Advocates (VIVA) program
- Reston Drop-In Center
If you need travel assistance, please call Georgia Bachman, CSB, at 703-481-4148 (TTY 711) to make arrangements.
Fairfax County is committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of disability in all county programs, services and activities.
Reasonable accommodations will be provided upon request. For information, please call 703-481-4148, TTY 711.
If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, click on the image below to go to the Adobe Systems, Inc. download site. Download and install the program according to the instructions. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and is distributed by Adobe Systems, Inc.