Spirit of Excellence Award - Nomination Information
- Copy/paste the text below into an email or a text file.
- Answer both questions clearly and concisely. What you submit is the only information by which the nomination will be rated.
- Adhere to maximum word limits for both questions.
- Nominee and nominator names will be removed prior to rating.
- The CSB Spirit of Excellence Nomination Packet provides additional background information about the award process; copies of this packet are also available at CSB service sites.
- If you have questions or would like a Word copy of the form via email, please contact Joel Friedman at 703-324-4433 (TTY 711).
- Nominations due by Jan. 31 February 5, 2016 (deadline extended due to weather).
Nomination Form Information
- Position title (if CSB employee)
- Program/service area (if CSB employee)
- Email address
Nominee Information (If this is a team nomination, list additional team members [to include name, position title, and program/service area]. Also identify those team members who are not CSB employees.)
- Position title
- Program/service area
- Is the nominee a CSB employee?
Select the one area for which the nominee(s) is/are nominated:
- Customer Service
- Good Samaritanship
Questions (Please be concise. This is the only information by which the nomination will be rated. Adhere to maximum word limits.)
- Describe how the nominee promoted, reinforced, or exemplified the CSB vision and mission in the areas nominated. (Maximum 500 words.)
- Describe how the nominee’s promotion, reinforcement, or exemplification of the CSB vision and mission went above and beyond his/her routine job duties and responsibilities. (Maximum 500 words.)
Signature of Nominator
Learn about the criteria for the Spirit of Excellence award.