CSB Intern and Volunteer Program
Intern and Volunteer Program
Thank you for your interest the CSB's Intern and Volunteer program! The CSB partners with individuals, families, and the community to empower and support Fairfax-Falls Church residents with or at risk of developmental delay, intellectual disabilities, mental illness, and alcohol or drug abuse or dependency. Explore our website to learn more about our agency. Our vision is that everyone in our community has the support needed to live a healthy, fulfilling life. In achieving our mission and vision, we value and respect the people we serve and provide quality services while being accountable in all that we do.
We provide vital services for more than 20,000 residents and families of Fairfax County and the Cities of Fairfax and Falls Church. We also provide vital health and wellness outreach and training opportunities to increase public knowledge and awareness.
As an intern or volunteer with the CSB, you are a valued team member, helping to expand and enhance our services which have a powerful impact on the individuals we work with and promote recovery and empowerment. You may provide direct service, offer administrative support, or help with special projects. You will have orientation and on-site training, skill development and supervision in an environment rich with opportunities for professional and personal growth.
As a volunteer or intern, you will receive training and supervision in an environment rich with opportunities for professional and personal growth as well as service to people working toward recovery.
Flexible times and days are available. Positions are available throughout Fairfax County and the cities of Fairfax and Falls Church.
To continue exploring, follow the links below!
Volunteer and student training opportunities with the CSB
For information about the programs and services provided by the CSB
- The CSB provides services for people of all ages who have mental illness, substance use disorders, intellectual disability, and for infants and toddlers with developmental delays.
- Learn more about the types of services offered by the CSB.
More about internships and volunteering with the CSB
- View the Intern and Volunteer Program information card or get a printable version.
- Screening and Selection Process for Applicants to CSB's Intern and Volunteer Program
- Learn about the accomplishments of the CSB's Interns and Volunteers during FY 2016.