Resources for Infant & Toddler Connection of Fairfax-Falls Church Families
- A national, nonprofit organization that informs, trains, and supports professionals, policymakers, and parents in their efforts to improve the lives of infants and toddlers.
Tots 'n Tech (TnT)
- Provides up-to-date information and resources about adaptations, including assistive technology, to use with infants and toddlers.
- Informs families about the importance of high-quality early childhood education programs for young children.
- This is the state agency responsible for the statewide system of services for children ages zero to three. Their website includes information for families, physicians, and other professionals.
- The Arc of Virginia's New Path program focuses on supporting families with children receiving Early Intervention services.
- This county agency provides a variety of services including pediatric care, hearing testing, immunizations, and speech and language services.
- This county agency provides assistance in locating child care centers and in-home providers. The website also has information about Head Start programs.
- Evaluates and provides services to eligible children ages 2-21 who live in Fairfax County and the City of Fairfax.
- Evaluates and provides services to eligible children with developmental delays ages 2-21 who live in the City of Falls Church. The main phone number is 703-248-5600. The Director of Special Education and Student Services phone number is 703-248-5630. TTY access through Virginia Relay, 711.
- Provides information and referral services and advocacy for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
- Provides parent resources, workshops, clinician lists, lending library and more. Some resources and staff available in Spanish.
- Helps families coordinate community and education resources with medical expertise to ensure that children with special healthcare needs can reach their maximum potential.
- Provides contact information and other service details about organizations dedicated to providing support and information to families of children with special healthcare needs, in the Metro DC area.