CSB Services - Supportive Community Residential
Supportive Residential Services works with individuals in community-based living situations. Services can include:
- Case management
- Support services
- Psychiatric medications
Services can be provided at the local behavioral healthcare site or in individuals' homes. In some cases, people receiving services are living in apartments or homes that the CSB leases; in other cases, the individuals have their own leases.
- Contracted Residential Service Providers for Adults with Serious Mental Illness
- Beacon Hill
- Residential Intensive Care - Comprehensive – Non time-limited community-based intensive supportive housing program for persons with severe mental illness and some with co-occurring substance use disorder.
- Patrick Street
- New Horizons – A highly intensive, long-term residential treatment program and community-based apartment program providing individualized treatment and support services for adults diagnosed with mental illness and a substance use disorder. This program focuses on recovery and community reintegration.
- Supportive Housing Options Program (SHOP)
- Transitional Therapeutic Apartment Program (TTAP)
To find out about these services, call CSB Entry and Referral Services (available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) at 703-383-8500, TTY 711. Staff can take calls in English and Spanish and can access other languages when needed.
You can come in person to Entry & Referral Services at the CSB's Merrifield Center Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for an assessment for services, without prior appointment. [What to bring for your first visit.]