BeWell - Integrating Primary and Behavioral Health Care
Want to improve your health? Talk to the BeWell team! The BeWell program can help you get connected with a primary care doctor and learn about making healthy life choices. BeWell is offered by the Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board (CSB) and wellness services and health coaching are free of charge to people who are already receiving other CSB services.
BeWell participants are matched with health coaches who have training as well as personal experience working toward a healthy lifestyle. Your BeWell health coach can help you create a personalized wellness plan to help you meet health goals that are important to you, such as:
- Eating a healthy diet
- Managing your weight
- Kicking the smoking habit
- Controlling health issues like diabetes and high blood pressure
- And tackling other health challenges
BeWell can help you reach your health goals. As you make progress, you can earn rewards such as passes to a county recreation center, gift cards, health tools like pedometers, and more!
Small changes in your life can make a BIG difference in your health and happiness.
Get started now on a path to a healthier life. Talk to your case manager today about joining the BeWell program!
Primary healthcare services and wellness programs are available onsite at the CSB’s Gartlan and Merrifield centers. Talk to your case manager about how to access these services and our Benefits and Eligibility staff will help you enroll in healthcare services.
Gartlan Center (8119 Holland Road, Alexandria)
- A doctor and other medical staff from Neighborhood Health see patients at the Gartlan Center on Fridays.
Merrifield Center (8221 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive, Fairfax)
- A doctor and other medical staff from Neighborhood Health see patients at the Merrifield Center on Thursdays.
- Community Health Care Network (CHCN) is located on the fourth floor of the Merrifield Center and is part of the Fairfax County Health Department. The CHCN clinic is open Monday through Friday and provides healthcare services to people without insurance who meet certain poverty guidelines.
Questions? Contact Pouneh Zeraat, Health Integration Manager, at 703-559-3018.
Build a positive lifestyle. BeWell can help you set goals and take control of your health!