Foreclosure Fair & Family Finance Expo
Saturday, June 19, 2010
9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Fairfax County Government Center
12000 Government Center Parkway
Fairfax, VA 22035
Register for the FREE 2010 Cash Counts Expo!
- Equip yourself to face foreclosure.
- Find out if you qualify for housing assistance programs.
- Find out about the Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program (HAFA).
- Meet with a HUD-certified housing counselor.
- Open a new bank account and get $50.
- Get a free credit report and learn how to read it.
- Get the tools to rebuild credit.
- Make a budget that works for you NOW.
Through partnerships with lenders, personal finance experts, banks, consumer protection agencies, and community-based groups, the expo will enable you to access the tools and expertise you need to recover from financial crisis and mortgage distress. HUD-certified counselors will be available to discuss loan modification and housing assistance options, including the newly launched Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) program. The expo will also feature free credit reports, the opportunity to receive $50 for opening a new bank account, and one-on-one personal finance counseling.