Services for Older Adults News Releases
News Media Contact: 703-324-5277, TTY 711
After hours news media call the county's Office of Public Affairs at 703-324-6397, TTY 711.
(Please note: These links were active on the posting date.
Some links may no longer be active.)
- Centreville Senior Center Needs Volunteer Zumba Gold Instructor, Personal Trainer and More (2/16/17)
- Lorton Senior Center Needs Volunteer Crafts Instructor, Computer Helpers and More (2/10/17)
- Alexandria Senior Center Needs Volunteer Basic Spanish and Fitness Instructors (2/2/17)
- Falls Church Senior Center Needs Volunteer Ceramics Instructor (1/26/17)
- Alexandria Adult Day Health Care Center Needs Front Desk Volunteers and More (1/19/17)
- Falls Church Senior Center Needs Volunteer Trip Assistant (1/11/17)
- Become a Volunteer Advocate for Nursing Home Residents! (1/9/17)
- Senior Center Volunteers Needed: Handy Helpers for Spring 2017 Repair Cafe and Activity Instructors, Alexandria (1/5/17)
- Caregiver Telephone Support Group: Open Discussion, Jan. 10 (1/5/17)
- Fairfax 50+ Podcast: Rebuilding Together Offers Free Home Repair to Seniors (1/3/17)