Upcoming Stormwater Projects
Estimated Bid Date - Spring 2015 Projects
Wakefield Park (North & South) Stream Restoration
- Project No. SD-000031-126 & 125
- Scope: 3,700 linear feet of combined stream restoration within Fairfax County Park Authority land utilizing the Natural Channel Design approach.
Estimated Bid Date - Summer 2015 Projects
Flatlick Branch Phase 1 (CU9214)
- Project No. SD000031-010
- Scope: The restoration of 1,850 linear feet of the Flatlick Branch of Cub Run and associated tributaries, as well as retrofitting an existing SWM basin into a Level 2 constructed wetland
Franklin Park and Chesterbrook Stream and Water Quality
- Project No. SD000031-061
- Scope: Neighborhood stormwater improvement project to address drainage concerns and improve water quality at MS4 outfall
Annual Contract for Vegetation Installation and Warranty
- Contract No. CN15026050
- Scope: Installing, establishing, and ensuring performance of restoration and landscape plantings using sound horticultural and ecological practices to ensure long term stabilization of vegetation in aquatic, riparian, and upland conditions.
Estimated Bid Date - Fall 2015 Projects
Royal Lake Dredging
- Project No.: SD000033-040
- Scope: Lake restoration and dredging of a minimum of 40,000 cubic yards
For more information, call 703-324-5111, TTY 711.