Upcoming Transportation Projects
Estimated Bid Date - Winter 2016 Projects
Annual Contract for Construction Services
- Scope: Multiple task order contract for pedestrian and roadway modification projects. The scope of work includes but not limited to asphalt and concrete paving, curb and gutter, drainage and utility work, pavement markings, signs, traffic signals, fencing, retaining walls, excavation, grading, seeding, sodding, erosion and sediment controls and other related items.
Route 1 Intersection Improvements - Ladson, Belford, Frye, Lukens
- Project Nos. RHPT1*AA1400012, RHPT1*AA1400017
- Scope: Work includes 1,637 linear feet of concrete sidewalk, four (4) bus shelters with associated bus pads, 300 SY of curb ramps, and three (3) flume inlets. Site improvements include storm drainage, pavement work, retaining walls, handrails, and other site work. Signal modification improvements to include new poles, pedestrian signals, electrical work, pavement markings, signage, and other related work.
Route 1 SB Walkways- Gregory Drive to Russell Road and Route 1 at
Mount Eagle Drive
- Project Nos. RHPT1*AA1400083-12, RHPT1*AA1400081-12
- Scope - Construction of 400 linear feet of concrete sidewalk and curb ramps along the west side of Route 1 from Gregory Drive to Russell Road and the intersection of Mount Eagle Drive.
For more information, call 703-324-5111, TTY 711.