Wastewater Projects Out For Bid
Motor Control Centers and Distribution Centers Replacement Project
Only firms that have been pre-qualified will be eligible to submit bids for this project, and only pre-qualified electrical subcontractors shall be used for this project (pre-qualified list included in bid advertisement).
- Contract No. - CN15402001
- Project No. - WW-000009-002
- Project Engineer - Mohamed Madih
- Scope - See Advertisement for Bid
- Addendum No. 1 issued Jan. 15, 2016
- Addendum No. 2 issued Feb. 3, 2016
- Addendum No. 3 issued Feb. 23, 2016
- Addendum No. 4 issued March 9, 2016
- Addendum No. 5 issued March 18, 2016
- Bid Due Date - Thursday, March 24, 2016, until 2 p.m., prevailing local time
- A mandatory Pre-Bid Conference and site tour will be held on Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2016, at 9 a.m. , at the Noman M. Cole, Jr., Pollution Control. All bona fide bidders are required to attend. Failure to attend the Pre-Bid Conference will result in rejection of the bid.
- Bid Documents will be Available - Monday, Jan. 4, 2016
- To request the application package, please contact Amy.Mackintosh@fairfaxcounty.gov or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bids received from those that have not been pre-qualified will not be considered.