FAQs: Home Business

What permit do I need if I want to operate a business out of my home?

To establish a home business you must obtain a Home Occupation Permit from the Zoning Permit Review Branch (ZPRB). Such businesses are subject to strict use limitations and other permits may be required. You may call the ZPRB at 703-222-1082, TTY 711 for additional information.

Contact Fairfax County: Phone, Email or Twitter | Main Address: 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax, VA 22035
Technical Questions: Web Administrator

ADA Accessibility | Website Accessibility
Awards | FOIA | Mobile | Using this Site | Web Disclaimer & Privacy Policy | Get Adobe Reader
Official site of the County of Fairfax, Virginia, © Copyright 2015

Website Feedback Website Feedback    Globe with various flags representing Web site language translations   Language Translations

Return to Graphic Version