Recycling and Trash Publications
Following is a list of solid waste management publications. Most are in PDF format and will require that you have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. These materials are available in alternative formats upon request. Please contact the Solid Waste Management Program at 703-324-5230, TTY 711, to submit your request and allow seven business days for preparation of the material.
See Also: Recycling and Trash Forms
- Chapter 109.1 of the Code of the County of Fairfax, VA
- I-95 Reuse:
- Recycling Program Requirements
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Cardboard Generated from Construction, Demolition and Renovation Projects
- Typical Trash and Recycling Pad Layout: PFM Chapter 10, Plate #33_10
Fairfax County Recycling and Trash Collection Customers
- Trash & Recycling Collection Guidelines. Publication is only for residents located in Solid Waste Collection Areas.
- Municipal Solid Waste Management and Recycling System Plan Form. Call 703-324-5230, TTY 711 to request a copy.
- I-66 Transfer Station Complex Rules and Regulations
- I-95 Landfill Complex and Energy/Resource Recovery Facility Rules and Regulations
- At Your Disposal, Fairfax County SWMP Newsletter
- Solid Waste Advisories
*Note to multifamily and nonresidential property managers: If you would like to have a high-resolution color or black-and-white version of any of the illustrated recycling charts for printing purposes, please call our office at 703-324-5230, TTY 711.