Rechargeable Battery & Cell Phone Recycling
These locations accept small rechargeable batteries and cell phones.
- Lee District Office, Franconia Government Center, 6121 Franconia Road
- Mount Vernon District Office, 2511 Parkers Lane
- South County Government Center, 8350 Richmond Highway
- Mason District Office, 6507 Columbia Pike
- Braddock District Office, 9002 Burke Lake Road, Burke
- Sully District Office, 4900 Stonecroft Blvd, Chantilly
- DPWES Director's Office, Herrity Building, 12055 Government Center Pkwy, Suite 659
- Solid Waste Management Program, Fairfax County Government Center, 12000 Government Center Pkwy, Suite 458
- Massey Building, 4100 Chain Bridge Road
- Providence District Office, 8739 Lee Highway
- Hunter Mill District Office, North County Government Center, 12000 Bowman Towne Drive, Reston
In addition, various retail stores throughout the county accept rechargeable batteries for recycling. For a list of participating retailers, contact the Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation (RBRC) at 1-800-8-BATTERY, TTY 1-800-255-0056. Residents may also take their rechargeable batteries to the Household Hazardous Waste Facilities at the I-66 or I-95 complexes during hazardous waste program hours.