MS4 Program Plan and Annual Reports
To meet the requirements of the Clean Water Act and subsequent Virginia Pollutant Discharge Elimination System and Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) permits, the following annual reports contain detailed information on the accomplishments of the county's comprehensive stormwater management program and the efforts of relevant organizations in:
- Protecting property from damage;
- Managing the quantity of stormwater runoff;
- Monitoring and managing the quality of stormwater runoff; and
- Educating and involving the residents and businesses of the county, not only in environmentally friendly ways to deal with stormwater, but also in its adverse effects on streams.
Reports published in 2004 and 2003 were combined with the Stormwater Management Status Report.
- 2015 (April through June)
- 2015 (Jan. through March)
For more information on the county's MS4 Permit and Annual Reports, please email the Stormwater Planning Division or call 703-324-5500, TTY 711.