Expedited Building Plan Review Training
- Certified Peer Reviewers are required to attend at least three training sessions per calendar year with Building Plan Review or the Virginia Building and Code Officials Association.
- Training sessions, as listed below, are offered on Friday mornings from 8 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. in Room 106 (unless noted otherwise) of the Herrity Building.
- You must sign in upon arrival in order to receive credit.
- If county offices are closed or on "unscheduled" leave due to inclement weather, classes will be canceled.
- For more information, contact Building Plan Review at 703-222-0114, TTY 711.
|March 24, 2017||Occupant Load Calculation||Building||Mohamed Ghiwane|
|March 17, 2017||Use Groups and Types of Construction||Building||Ibrahim Karaaslan|
|Feb. 10, 2017||Pools and Spas||All||Shaina Abney|
|Jan. 27, 2017||Structural Strengthening||Structural||Kevin Pavuk of Structural Technologies|