Expedited Building Plan Review Training
- Certified Peer Reviewers are required to attend at least three training sessions per calendar year with Building Plan Review or the Virginia Building and Code Officials Association.
- Training sessions, as listed below, are offered on Friday mornings from 8 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. in Room 107 (unless noted otherwise) of the Herrity Building.
- You must sign in upon arrival in order to receive credit.
- If county offices are closed or on "unscheduled" leave due to inclement weather, classes will be canceled.
- For more information, contact Building Plan Review at 703-222-0114, TTY 711.
|May 24, 2013||Commercial Kitchen Hoods||Mechanical||Roger O'Donoghue|
|June 14, 2013||Lateral Systems||Residential||Mike Wolfe|
|June 21, 2013||Structural Insulated Panels||Residential||Steve Turchen|
|July 19, 2013 (Rescheduled from May 17)||Heating and Cooling Loads in Residential and Commercial||Mechanical||Jay Riat|