Expedited Building Plan Review Training
- Certified Peer Reviewers are required to attend at least three training sessions per calendar year with Building Plan Review or the Virginia Building and Code Officials Association.
- Training sessions, as listed below, are offered on Friday mornings from 8 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. in Room 106 (unless noted otherwise) of the Herrity Building.
- You must sign in upon arrival in order to receive credit.
- If county offices are closed or on "unscheduled" leave due to inclement weather, classes will be canceled.
- For more information, contact Building Plan Review at 703-222-0114, TTY 711.
|August 28, 2015||GPS 110 Generator Switching||Electric||Gary Fink, Kelly Generator & Equipment, Inc.|
|September 18, 2015||IBC Use Groups vs Function of Space||Building||Ibrahim Karaaslan|