Details of the 2232 Application
The 2232 Application for a public facility is comprised of the following sections:
Elements related to Telecommunications applications are identified with "(T)"
Application Summary (
- Identify the location of the proposed facility or modifation to an existing facility with the address, Tax Map I.D. and Fairfax County Supervisor Districts.
- Briefly describe the proposed use of the facility.
Include personal business contact information and property owner
Statement of Justification is a writen statement attached to the
- Describe the proposed use in reater detail than provided in the summary.
- Describe the requirements that make this facility and the specified location necessary.
- Describe anticipated impacts of the facility.
- Provide a brief summary of altenative sites considered and reasons for rejecting these other sites.
Explain how this facility conforms to the Fairfax County
Supporting Materials and Information
- Provide a property identification map (at a scale of 1” = 500’) identifying the proposed site for the facility with the subject property centered and highlighted on a Fairfax County Tax Map and record (get Tax Map Record).
- Tax Record (see example).
Provide copies of the proposed facility plan (
- Important Copy Requirement: One (1) 24 x 36, three (3) 11 x 17 copies, and three (3) 8½ x 11 copies. Additional copies may be requested by County Staff).
Provide photographs of the existing structure, building or
(T) Provide photo simulations illustrating the proposed
antennas and equipment (see
- Provide balloon test photosimulations and a map identifying locations where photos were taken ( see example).