South County 2009-2010 Area Plans Review
The Guide to the 2009-2010 South County Area Plans Review (APR) is available below and can be printed for use during the process. The Guide contains the nomination form and instructions, an overview of the APR process including the schedule, and a list of public information sources. Printed copies of the booklet are available at the Supervisor District offices, the Planning Commission office and the office of the Planning Division in the Department of Planning and Zoning. See Section I of the Guide for those addresses and telephone numbers. Call to check the availability of the printed booklet.
Adobe Reader version 6.0 or higher is required to view and fill out the APR Nomination Form online. APR nominations must be printed and delivered or mailed to the Planning Commission Office as indicated in the APR Guide.
- Guide to the 2009-2010 South County Area Plans Review (APR)
- Nomination Form, 2009-2010 South County APR
- 2009-2010 South County APR Nominations & Staff Reports
- 2009-2010 South County APR Task Force Meetings Schedule (with links to related documents)
- Staff Report Book for Non-VDOT Review Items (June 16, 2010 Planning Ccommission Public Hearing)
- Staff Report Book for Non-VDOT Review Items (July 14, 2010 Planning Commission Public Hearing)
- Summary of Adopted Amendments (Non-VDOT Review Items)
For More Information
For more information call or visit:
The Planner of the Day
Department of Planning and Zoning
12055 Government Center Parkway, Suite 730
Fairfax, VA 22035-5505
703-324-1380 (TTY 711, Virginia Relay)
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Planning and Zoning: www.fairfaxcounty.gov/dpz
Comprehensive Plan: www.fairfaxcounty.gov/dpz/comprehensiveplan