Fairfax County Department of Planning and Zoning (DPZ) Map Portal
Click the Switch Basemap button in the top right of the screen to choose another type of basemap to display.
Select the different tabs along the left side (i.e. Information, Address Search and Layers) to locate an address or to turn on/off map layers.
- Drag to pan
- SHIFT + Click to Re-center
- SHIFT + Drag to Zoom in
- SHIFT + CTRL + Drag to Zoom out
- Mouse Scroll Forward to zoom in
- Mouse Scroll Backward to zoom out
- Use Arrow keys to pan
- Use the slider control located on the upper left of the map to zoom in or out
- Double Click to Center and Zoom in
***Click the Map in Fairfax County and an Information Window will appear, click the arrow buttons above to page through different datasets! In the information window for Zoning Applications, click the blue text to open a page with more detailed information about the zoning application.
Select the "Address Search" tab and enter an address. Click the "Locate Address" button. If an address is found, the map will zoom to the location and mark the spot with a purple circle.