Home Child Care Facilities in Fairfax County

Home Child Care Special Exceptions and Special Permits | Zoning Ordinance Amendments - Home Child Care | Background Information | State Licences and Renewals | Contact Us


Contact Us

For questions or more information on Home Child Care issues, contact:

Special Permit or Special Exception Applications or to schedule a pre-application meeting, contact the Fairfax County Zoning Evaluation Division at 703-324-1290, TTY 711 or visit 12055 Government Center Parkway, Suite 801, Fairfax, Virginia 22035.

"Contact With Local Zoning Administrator" forms or proposed changes to zoning rules, contact the Fairfax County Zoning Administration Division at 703-324-1314, TTY 711.

Other home child care rules and regulations, contact the Fairfax County Office for Children at 703-324-8000, TTY 711.

Or contact your State Licensing Office

Contact Fairfax County: Phone, Email or Twitter | Main Address: 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax, VA 22035
Technical Questions: Web Administrator

ADA Accessibility | Website Accessibility
Awards | FOIA | Mobile | Using this Site | Web Disclaimer & Privacy Policy | Get Adobe Reader
Official site of the County of Fairfax, Virginia, © Copyright 2015

Website Feedback Website Feedback    Globe with various flags representing Web site language translations   Language Translations

Return to Graphic Version