e-Check Payments (Real Estate)
- You can now have your Real Estate Taxes electronically paid from your checking or savings account. There is no processing fee to pay by e-Check.
- Payment is considered on-time as long as submission is made by the due date.
- Simply provide us information from your check, such as your bank routing number (9 digit number located in the lower left corner of your check) and your account number.
- We will automatically debit your checking or savings account. Please be aware that certain financial institutions only permit e-Check debits from checking accounts and do not permit e-Check debits from savings accounts.
- Pay now by e-Check, or call 703-222-8234 for more information.
If you experience any problems, please call the Department of Tax Administration at 703-222-8234.