Pay Business Personal Property Taxes
Pay with Credit/Debit
(Third-party service fees apply.)
Pay with Checking
(No service fees apply.)
Send bill and checks only (no cash) payable to:
Fairfax County Department of Tax Administration
12000 Government Center Parkway, Suite 223
Fairfax, VA 22035
- Postmark must be by the due date to avoid late charges.
- Fairfax County Department of Tax Administration
- If using VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express, call 703-222-6740, TTY 711 (*24 hours a day/ 7 days a week*).
- Third-party service fees apply.
- 12000 Government Center Parkway, Suite 223, Fairfax, Va., 22035
- Weekdays 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; open until 6:30 p.m. on Thursdays.
- Pay by check, cash, credit or debit card.
Pay by credit card. (Third-party service
- Bank of America branches in Fairfax County accept cash or check payments.
- SunTrust bank no longer accepts Fairfax County tax payments.
- You must bring your bill.
- Credit card payments are not accepted.
Fairfax County offers the option to prepay business personal
property taxes through automatic installments debited
electronically from your bank account.
- For more information, refer to our Automatic Installments - Frequently Asked Questions page, or contact our office.
- The Automatic Installment application form is now available for download from our website!
Late Payments and Returned Checks
Late Payment Notice:
There is a 10 percent penalty plus interest if full payment is not made by the due date. Penalty will increase to 25 percent on balances that remain past due more than 30 days. Late payments are subject to multiple collection actions and additional fees.
Returned Check Fee:
If a check is returned a $50 charge will be added and the payment is void.