Pay Business Personal Property Taxes
with Credit/Debit Card
(Third-party service fees apply.)
Pay with Checking
(No service fees apply.)
Send bill and checks only (no cash) payable to:
Fairfax County Department of Tax Administration
12000 Government Center Parkway, Suite 223
Fairfax, VA 22035
- Postmark must be by the due date to avoid late charges.
- Fairfax County Department of Tax Administration
- If using VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express, call 703-222-6740, TTY 711 (*24 hours a day/ 7 days a week*).
- Third-party service fees apply.
- 12000 Government Center Parkway, Suite 223, Fairfax, Va., 22035
- Weekdays 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; open until 6:30 p.m. on Thursdays.
- Pay by check, cash, credit or debit card.
Pay by credit card. (Third-party service
- Bank of America branches in Fairfax County accept cash or check payments.
- SunTrust bank no longer accepts Fairfax County tax payments.
- You must bring your bill.
- Credit card payments are not accepted.
Fairfax County offers the option to prepay business personal
property taxes through automatic installments debited
electronically from your bank account.
- For more information, refer to our Automatic Installments - Frequently Asked Questions page, or contact our office.
- The Automatic Installment application form is now available for download from our website!
Late Payments and Returned Checks
Late Payment Notice:
There is a 10 percent penalty plus interest for late business personal property tax payments, and a 25 percent penalty for payments more than 30 days past due. Late payments are subject to multiple collection actions and additional fees.
Returned Check Fee:
If a check is returned a $50 charge will be added and the payment is void.