In-Person Absentee Voting Locations
November 3, 2015 General and Special Elections
In-Person Absentee Voting information will be published when available
- Voter Photo ID Requirements - Voter Photo ID opportunities are available to the public at the Fairfax County Government Center.
- Deadline to Register to Vote: October 13th
- Deadline to Register online to vote: October 13th at 11:59 p.m.
- Last Date to Apply for an Absentee Ballot by Mail, Fax or Email: October 27
- Last Day to Vote Absentee In-Person: October 31
- Deadline for Emergency Absentee Voting: November 2 at 2:00 p.m.
- For Inclusion in the Election, Absentee Ballots Must be Returned to Our Office by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day, November 3rd
Fairfax County Governmental Center Location, 12000 Government Center Pkwy., Suite 323, Fairfax, VA 22035
If you have any questions Email or call us at 703-222-0776.