Countywide Dialogue on Transportation: Criteria for Future Project Selection
What Can You Do?
- Projects: View unfunded transportation projects being considered for Fairfax County.
- Engage: View public meetings calendar and see other ways to engage.
- Documents : View maps and other related documents for this project.
This list is not in priority order. Staff will continue to evaluate criteria for project selection in addition to the cost benefit analysis.
- Congestion Reduction*
- Economically Disadvantaged Populations
- Mode Balance
- Travel Time Savings*
- Community Input
- School and Park Access
- Regional Consideration (included in NVTA TransAction 2040)
- Countywide Balance
- Disabled/Elderly Populations
- Economic Development (support for revitalization areas and major Activity Centers)
- Healthy Communities Initiative
- Air Quality*
*Included in the Cost Benefit Analysis