Residential Permit Parking Permit Application
If you reside within a Residential Permit Parking District (RPPD), you can apply online for a parking permit for your vehicle. You should receive your permits 5 to 7 business days after receipt and verification of your application and any additional required documents. The following links may be helpful if you have not previously applied for a permit online.
Please review the following information before proceeding to the RPPD Online Application as some some special cases require additional documentation in order to obtain a permit. Each of the cases listed below is linked to addition information and special instructions detailing how to apply.
- I just moved into a RPPD parking district
- I am moving out of a RPPD parking district
- I need a replacement vehicle permit
- I need a visitor pass
- I am driving a leased vehicle
- I have a new vehicle with temporary plates
- Full time active military personnel and their spouse
- I am a full time unemployed college/university student
- Applying for a permit if you are driving another's personal vehicle
- I am a Non-Resident Owner (Landlord)
- Driving a company vehicle
- Driving a government issued vehicle
- Diplomat with international or out-of-state driver's license and vehicle
- I am driving a daily rental vehicle
If none of the special cases above apply to you please continue to the next step in the application process.