The following pages contain information about the organization and services of the Fire and Rescue Department. You may navigate by using the links to the left.
- Overview - General information about the department, including mission, strategic vision, number of personnel, number of stations and annual activity.
- Organization - Organizational Chart.
- History - A chronological outline of the department's history.
- Stations - Fire and Rescue Station locations, addresses and telephone numbers.
- Statistics - Charts and tables of data related to all department services.
- Annual Reports/Summary - Links to PDF files of the department's Annual Progress Reports.
- Newsletters - Links to PDF files of the department's newsletter, Line Copy.
- Strategic Plan (PowerPoint, 596K, large file) - Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department Strategic Plan for FY 2008 - 2010.
- Volunteer Organizations - Information about the volunteer fire and rescue companies within Fairfax County as well as links to their home pages.
Life Safety 2009 Calendar (pdf) - Fire and Life Safety
education tips in a calendar format.