Fire Marshal Revenue & Records Branch
The Revenue & Records Branch has the following primary areas of responsibility:
- Receipt, processing, and tracking of documents submitted to the Engineering Plans Review Branch.
- Processes construction permit applications and issues construction permits.
- Processes Fire Prevention Code Permit (FPCP) applications.
- Billing and fee collection for the Office of the Fire Marshal.
- Records management and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests for the Office of the Fire Marshal.
RELEVANT LINKS & PUBLICATIONS
- Fire Marshal Fee Schedule
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Records Request Application (PDF)
- PPD Permit Application - Fire Alarm, Fire Lane, Fire Suppression, Sprinkler, Special Locks (PDF)
- Fire Prevention Code Permit Requirements & Fees (PDF)
- Permit Application - Fire Prevention Code Permit, General Use (PDF)
- Permit Application - Fire Prevention Code Permit, Explosives Only (PDF)