Dec. 6, 2016 Board of Supervisors Meeting
Before the Meeting
review the draft
agenda until it is replaced by the agenda
and board package and
addendum to the board package and
addendum to the board package #2
draft 2017 legislative program ,
draft 2017 human services issue paper and the
draft recommended strategies and principles for the 115th
- read Weekly Agenda, our newsletter with the summary of recent Board actions and links to meeting agendas for the Board of Supervisors, Board of Zoning Appeals and Planning Commission
After the Meeting
final agenda and board package and the Clerk to the Board's official meeting
listen to the Board of Supervisors
Highlights podcast or read the
- read the latest county news and social media posts on NewsCenter
photos of presentations and recognitions by the Board of Supervisors
- Presentation photos are made available the afteroon of the meeting
Presentations text is provided here the day before the scheduled
Fairfax County employers selected as “Best Workplaces for Commuters” by the Fairfax County Department of Transportation and the National Center for Transit Research at the University of South Florida.
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors will designate:
- January 15-21, 2017, as Teen Cancer Awareness Week in Fairfax County.
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors will recognize:
- McLean High School Marching Band for winning the 2016 USBands Virginia State Championship.
- The Woman’s Club of McLean Annual Holiday Homes Tour for its 50th anniversary.
- 30th anniversary of the Birth Through Three Law.
- International Association of Firefighters Local 2068 for its success during the 2016 Fill the Boot Campaign.