July 25, 2017 Board of Supervisors Meeting
Before the Meeting
review the draft
agenda until it is replaced by the
agenda and board package (revised) and
addendum to the board package
- read Weekly Agenda, our newsletter with the summary of recent Board actions and links to meeting agendas for the Board of Supervisors, Board of Zoning Appeals and Planning Commission
After the Meeting
final agenda and board package and the Clerk to the
Board's official meeting
listen to the Board of Supervisors
or read the
- read the latest county news and social media posts on NewsCenter
photos of presentations and recognitions by the Board of Supervisors
- Presentation photos are made available the afteroon of the meeting
Presentations text is provided here the day before the scheduled
Presentation of Sheriff’s Office Accreditation
The Sheriff’s Office will receive accreditation from the Virginia Law Enforcement Professional Standards Commission.
Presentation of Police Department Accreditation
The Police Department will receive accreditation from the Virginia Law Enforcement Professional Standards Commission.
Cox Conserves Hero Award
Cox Communications Virginia will present the Cox Conserves Hero award to Nancy Vehrs.
Presentations to Community Groups and Individuals
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors will recognize:
- Lake Braddock Secondary School Track teams for their accomplishments.
- Woodson High School Boys Lacrosse and Girls Tennis teams will be recognized for their accomplishments.
- The Clifton Betterment Association will be recognized for its efforts to promote and improve Clifton and for the 50th anniversary of Clifton Day.
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors will designate:
September as Food Safety Education Month.