May 2, 2017 Board of Supervisors Meeting
Before the Meeting
review the draft
agenda until it is replaced by the
agenda and board package (revised)
- read Weekly Agenda, our newsletter with the summary of recent Board actions and links to meeting agendas for the Board of Supervisors, Board of Zoning Appeals and Planning Commission
After the Meeting
final agenda and board package (revised) and the Clerk to the
Board's official meeting
listen to the Board of Supervisors
Highlights podcast or read the
- read the latest county news and social media posts on NewsCenter
photos of presentations and recognitions by the Board of Supervisors
- Presentation photos are made available the afteroon of the meeting
Presentations text is provided here the day before the scheduled
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors will designate:
- May 7-12 as Teacher Appreciation Week.
- May 15-21 as Police Week and May 15 as Peace Officers Memorial Day.
- May as Foster Care and Foster Family Recognition Month.
- May 14-20 as Food Allergy Awareness Week.
- May 7-13 as Child Care Professionals Week.
- May 4 as Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day.
- May as Break the Silence on Ovarian Cancer Month.
- May as Building Safety Month.