The FY 2010 budget was adopted on April 27.
- Board of Supervisors Unanimously Adopts Fiscal Year 2010 Budget
- Adopted Tax Rates and Fees
- Full Details of Adopted Budget
The Board of Supervisors marked up the proposed FY 2010 budget on April 20.
- Board of Supervisors Unanimously Completes Fiscal Year 2010 Budget Markup
- FY 2010 Budget Markup Process Board Motions
- Board of Supervisors' Budget Adjustments
- Watch Budget Markup Session
Residents and employees helped shape the FY 2010 budget, most recently with online comments about the proposed budget, but also with feedback well before the county executive proposed a budget.
Public and Employee Comments on the County Executive's Proposed
Budget Plan Through April 17
- Community Dialogue Meetings: Summary of Input
- Community Dialogue Summary
- Employee Brownbags Summary
- All Online and Phone Comments
- Board of Supervisors Questions
- Public/Employee Suggestions
County Executive Anthony Griffin presented a proposed budget on Feb. 27. The Board of Supervisors considered his proposal, considered public feedback, marked up the budget and adopted it April 27.
- Citizen's Guide to the Budget
- News Release: County Executive Proposes $3.3 Billion Budget // Watch Press Conference
- County Executive's Presentation Slides // Watch Video
- FY 2010 Advertised Budget Plan: County Executive's Proposal
- Graphics and Charts
- FY 2010 - FY 2014 Advertised Capital Improvement Program
- FY 2010 Budget and Lines of Business Documents by Agency and Fund
- Baseline Budget
Schools Budget Information