Virginia Legislative Information
In order to remain a competitive state and an attractive place for economic development, Virginia must invest the resources necessary to educate its citizens at all levels, ensure the rule of law, protect its natural resources, provide for the basic needs of the less fortunate and build a sound infrastructure.
Fairfax County takes a number of positions and advocates for legislation in Richmond with the Virginia General Assembly. The 2013 Regular Session convened Jan. 9 and adjourned Feb. 23.
- Fairfax County 2013 Legislative Program for the Virginia General Assembly
- Fairfax County 2013 Human Services Issue Paper
- 2013 Legislative Report No. 1 - Board Legislative Committee Meeting of Jan. 18, 2013
Legislative Report No. 2 - Board Legislative Committee Meeting of Feb.
- Virginia General Assembly
- Use the General Assembly's Legislative Information System, which allows you to search for bills and resolutions by subject, time period and bill number.
- Find Your State Legislators