Continuum of Care
Fairfax County government and nonprofit agencies receive significant funding for homeless services from the federal U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) through the Continuum of Care (CoC) Program. The Collaborative Application, our community’s request for funds, and the ranking process and results for our area’s CoC projects are available here.
Funding for New HUD 2014 CoC Program Project Available
- Amount of funding available: $200,647.
- The project must meet all requirements and regulations of the CoC Interim Program Rule (view Formatted Version PDF at the bottom of this webpage for full details).
- The project must provide permanent supportive housing for chronically homeless single adults or rapid rehousing for families following a housing first model.
- There will be a meeting of potential applicants to discuss details on Aug. 20 from 1:30-2:30 p.m. in Room 232 at the Fairfax County Government Center. This meeting is not mandatory but highly recommended.
- Applications are due by Aug. 28 prior to 5:00 p.m.
HUD 2013 Continuum of Care Grant Process and Awards
- HUD 2013 CoC Competition - Local Homeless Programs Receive Over $6 Million in HUD Continuum of Care Grants
- HUD 2013 CoC Competition - Project Selection and Ranking Process
- HUD 2013 CoC Competition - Final Project Rankings
- HUD 2013 CoC Competition - Application
- HUD 2013 CoC Competition - Priority Listings