Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
The Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) is a computer system with a collection of data with information about homelessness. It is the central repository for all in the Continuum of Care, including both programs and clients. The Fairfax-Falls Church Community Partnership to Prevent and End Homelessness partner agencies that provide services to homeless persons and others in need use the same computer system because it helps us do a better job of providing services to people in the community. Among many other uses, the information is used to plan and deliver services to clients, for statistical purposes and to meet federal reporting guidelines.
Upcoming HMIS Trainings / Data Quality Days
Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis, with 12 seats available at each session. Register for Trainings by sending a training registration request to OPEHTraining@fairfaxcounty.gov. If you have any questions please contact Nikki.Thomas-Campbell@fairfaxcounty.gov.
- May 10, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – HMIS New User Training
- May 29, 9 a.m. to noon – HMIS Advanced Reporting Tool (ART) Training
- May 29, 1 to 4:30 p.m.– HMIS Enter Data As (EDA) Training
- June 3, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – HMIS New User Training
- June 19, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. –HMIS EDA Training
- June 19, 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.– HMIS ART Training
- July 31, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – HMIS New User Training
- August 20, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. –HMIS EDA Training
- August 20, 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.–HMIS ART Training
Unless otherwise noted, all trainings are held at the Department of Information Technology Learning Center located at the Fairfax County Government Center, 12000 Government Center Parkway, Suite 366.3, Training Room 368.7, Fairfax. Get directions.