Hunter MIll District Transportation Advisory Council
- Reston Network Analysis Advisory Group Meeting, December 14, NoCo Govt Center, 7:00PM
- Interstate 66 Inside and Outside the Beltway Improvements
- Topics or Suggestions for the HMD TAC? Email email@example.com!
About HMD TAC
The HMD TAC was originally established as the Reston TAC in cooperation with our state elected representatives, Senator Janet Howell, and Delegate Ken Plum, to bring elected officials and members of the business and civic community together to meet regularly on community transportation issues and identify needed funding. The scope of the Council was expanded to include all of Hunter Mill District. The TAC meets frequently with staff representation from the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT), County Department of Transportation, Department of Public Work and Environmental Services (DPWES), Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority (W & OD Trail), Fairfax County Police Department, and other staff as needed. Meetings are open to the public. Topics include road and transit (including Fairfax Connector and Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project), trails and sidewalks, public safety legislative and funding information and project status.
Latest Meeting: November 17
- Fairfax County Dulles Rail Update
- Reston Bike Share Presentation
- 2015 VDOT Snow Presentation
- Reston Network Analysis Study Presentation
- Soapstone Connector Presentation
- Emergency Vehicle Preemption Presentation
- Hunter Mill District Projects Update
The next Hunter Mill District Transportation Advisory Council (HMD TAC) meeting is February 17 (tenative) at the North County Governmental Center (1801 Cameron Glen Drive). To sign up for the HMD TAC email list, contact Paul.Davis@fairfaxcounty.gov.
Future Meeting Dates: TBD