Hunter MIll District Transportation Advisory Council
- Next Meeting is April 22 at the North County Governmental Center
- Fairfax Connector is seeking comments about revisions to the Tysons, Herndon, and Reston Bus Lines, visit fairfaxconnector.com
- Reston and Tysons Station Access Improvement Project
- Topics or Suggestions for the HMD TAC? Email email@example.com!
About HMD TAC
The HMD TAC was originally established as the Reston TAC in cooperation with our state elected representatives, Senator Janet Howell, and Delegate Ken Plum, to bring elected officials and members of the business and civic community together to meet regularly on community transportation issues and identify needed funding. The scope of the Council was expanded to include all of Hunter Mill District. The TAC meets frequently with staff representation from the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT), County Department of Transportation, Department of Public Work and Environmental Services (DPWES), Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority (W & OD Trail), Fairfax County Police Department, and other staff as needed. Meetings are open to the public. Topics include road and transit (including Fairfax Connector and Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project), trails and sidewalks, public safety legislative and funding information and project status.
The next Hunter Mill District Transportation Advisory Council (HMD TAC) meeting is April 22 at the North County Governmental Center (1801 Cameron Glen Drive). To sign up for the HMD TAC email list, contact Paul.Davis@fairfaxcounty.gov.
Future Meeting Dates: June 17, September 16, November 18
Past Meeting Documents
- January 16, 2013 HMD TAC Meeting Documents
- April 17, 2013 HMD TAC Meeting Documents
- June 19 , 2013 HMD TAC Meeting Documents
- October 17, 2013 HMD TAC Meeting Documents
- February 12, 2014 HMD TAC Meeting Documents
- April 9, 2014 HMD TAC Meeting Documents
- June 11, 2014 HMD TAC Meeting Documents
- September 17, 2014 HMD TAC Meeting Documents
- February 10, 2015 HMD TAC Meeting Documents