Hunter MIll District Transportation Advisory Council
- VDOT Route 7 Widening Community Meeting, June 5, Herndon High School, 6:00PM
- Fairfax County Board of Supervisors Approved Funding Agreement for RMAG and TMSAMS Projects
- Tysons Open House, June 11, Westbriar Elementary
- Fairfax Connector Dulles Rail Service Plan Proposal
- Reston and Tysons Station Access Improvement Projects
About HMD TAC
The HMD TAC was originally established as the Reston TAC in cooperation with our state elected representatives, Senator Janet Howell, and Delegate Ken Plum, to bring elected officials and members of the business and civic community together to meet regularyly on community transportation issues and identify needed funding. The scope of the Council was expanded to include all of Hunter Mill District. The TAC meets quarterly with staff representation from the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT), County Department of Transportation, Department of Public Work and Environmental Services (DPWES), Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority (W & OD Trail), Fairfax County Police Department, and other staff as needed. Meetings are open to the public. Topics include road and transit (including Fairfax Connector and Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project), trails and sidewalks, legislative and funding information and project status.
Upcoming Meeting Documents
The next Hunter Mill District Transportation Advisory Council (HMD TAC) meeting will be on June 19th. To sign up for the HMD TAC email list, contact Paul.Davis@fairfaxcounty.gov.
Past Meeting Documents
Board of Supervisors Transportation Committee Documents