Implementing a Large Area Community Parking District in Lee
Earlier this year, I asked Lee District community and homeowner associations to discuss the pros and cons of a district-wide parking restriction that would prohibit large trucks, boats, and recreational vehicles from parking on neighborhood streets.
If your community has not yet voted on whether Lee District should implement such a program, I encourage you to do so and notify me of the results. Please call my office at 703-971-6262 if you would like additional information.
Also in this Issue:
- Message from Supervisor McKay
- Budget Update
- Parking Violation Fees
- Lee District Park and REC Center
- Lee District Nights Summer Concerts
- A New Way to Celebrate the Fourth of July
- Lee District Survey
- It’s Not Your Grandparents’ Senior Center Anymore