Policy Regarding Fees for Special Services
- Fees may be applicable, at the discretion of the Library Board, for the following services:
- Providing a service that incurs an additional cost to the Library with each use; i. e., computer search, interlibrary loans, reserves.
- Providing library facilities and staff to profit-making organizations on a contractual basis; i. e., cable studio and staff expertise.
- Providing use of equipment; i. e., 16mm film projector, Xerox, microform reader-printers.
- Providing new service for which funding is not otherwise available.