Customers Can Now Conduct DMV Business at Sherwood Regional Library
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV Connect and DMV 2go) will be available at Sherwood Regional Library beginning in February. Customers can conduct any of the following transactions at DMV Connect and DMV 2go:
- Apply for or renew your ID card—available for adults and children.
- Apply for or renew your driver's license—take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken. Reinstate driving privileges.
- Apply for a Veteran ID card.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Apply for certified copies of Virginia vital records, including birth, death, marriage, and divorce certificates.
- Get fishing and hunting licenses.
- Update your mailing address, voter registration address, and organ donor status.
- Request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to set up an online myDMV account.
- Purchase an E-ZPass transponder.
Watch a video about DMV 2go.
DMV 2go and DMV connect will be at Sherwood Regional Library on the following dates in 2017:
DMV Connect (inside the library) 10:15 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday, April 17
- Monday, June 19
- Monday, August 21
- Monday, October 16
- Monday, December 18
DMV2GO Mobile Bus 10:15 a.m. -4 p.m.
- Monday, March 20
- Monday, May 15
- Monday, July 24
- Monday, September 18
- Monday, November 20