Partnership for a Healthier Fairfax Quarterly Meeting
Please Join Us!
Our dynamic World Café discussions will explore local data sources and reports that contribute to our Community Health Assessment and guide our priorities for change:
- A Study in Contrasts: Why Life Expectancy Varies in Northern Virginia
- Community Assessment for Public Health Emergency Response (CASPER)
- Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS) Survey
- Community Food Assessment
- Community Health Dashboard
- Fairfax County Equitable Growth Profile
- Fairfax County Park Authority Needs Assessment
- Fairfax County Youth Survey
- Human Services Needs Assessment
- Kaiser Community Health Needs Assessment
- Inova Community Health Needs Assessment
- State of the Health Care Workforce in NOVA
Date: Thursday, November 3, 2016
Time: 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. (registration begins at 1:15 p.m.)
Location: Stacy C. Sherwood Community Center, 3740 Old Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA 22030
Parking: Free of charge at community center and at adjacent Van Dyck Park. A paved walkway is available between the park and the community center.
Contact: Sara T. Pappa, 703-246-8639, TTY 711
Who Should Attend: Members of the Partnership for a Healthier Fairfax, other social services and health care providers, and anyone interested in making our community healthier.
How to Register: Send an email to LiveHealthy@fairfaxcounty.gov.