Environment & Energy
Fairfax County is helping to lead a national effort for counties to reduce regional global warming emissions 80 percent below 2005 levels by 2050.
News and Information
- Energy Saving Strategies Help Achieve a 21 Percent Reduction in Carbon Footprint of Fairfax County Buildings
- County Cuts Greenhouse Gas Emissions by 10 Percent, Study Reports
- Provide Input Into Our County’s Environmental Vision
- Don’t Let Energy Vampires Drain the Life From Your Bank Account
- How to Keep Asian Longhorned Beetles Out of Our County
- Please Don’t Feed the Geese!
- Protecting the Beauty of 2.9 Million Trees